DuloMix.com helps you find the right job matching your aspirations. Registering with DuloMix.com
enables you to:
- Access and apply in one-click to more than 5 lakh jobs
- Get your CV viewed by over 2.5 lakh recruiters who will contact you with un-advertised jobs
- Get the best jobs delivered to your inbox
- Apply to jobs from mobile
- Keep track of what happens to your applications
DuloMix is a platform where recruiters and jobseekers can discover each other. Recruiters benefit from DuloMix as they can advertise their jobs to millions of jobseekers. Jobseekers can discover over 5 lakh jobs posted on DuloMix and apply to them.
There are two ways to get a job on DuloMix.
- Apply to jobs – Once you apply to a job listing on DuloMix, we automatically send your application to the recruiter. The recruiter will view your resume and the profile details that you have filled in your DuloMix profile. If they find it suitable, they will contact you to schedule an interview
- Get discovered by recruiters – If you have created a profile on DuloMix, your profile will be a part of the DuloMIx jobseeker database. Not all jobs are posted on DuloMix. Many times, recruiters on DuloMix search through our database to find someone who matches the criteria for a role they are hiring. If they find your profile suitable, they may contact you directly to schedule an interview.
Your details such as email and phone number are required to create an account, as we use them to communicate with you. Recruiters also need these details for reaching out to you with jobs.
You can fill details such as employment details, education details, your key skills, resume, etc in your profile.
Update your profile on DuloMix.com:
- Login to your DuloMix account
- Hover the mouse over the My Profile in the right upper corner of the page.
- Click on Edit Profile
This will take you to a page where you can update the profile details
We recommend you to update your Profile regularly. Recruiters often contact only those candidates who have recently updated their profiles
It is important to have a complete profile on DuloMix as it increases your chance of recruiters noticing and your profile and contacting you. For example, recruiters are 40% more likely to contact profiles with a photo than profiles without a photo. Each field in your DuloMix profile has been assigned a certain % weight and completing these fields would increase your overall profile completion percentage. If your profile completion score is less than 100%, it means that some important fields are incomplete in your profile and you need to fill them.
We recommend you to have a profile completion score close to 100% so that it gives you the best chance to find a job and get the best results at DuloMix. Moreover, keep updating your DuloMix profile so that recruiters can see your latest accomplishments. This would ensure that you always maintain your edge on DuloMix and do not miss opportunities.
No, creating a profile on Naukri.com is absolutely Free of Cost. Applying to jobs in DuloMix is also Free of Cost
If you have forgotten the password of your account, you need to reset it. An OTP will be sent to your registered email address, which can be used to set a new password
To reset your password:
- Click on the Forgot Password? link on the Login Page.
- Enter either your user name or the e-mail address with which you created your profile. Click Go.
- We send an email to your registered email address with a One-Time Password (OTP). In case you have not received the email with the OTP, check the spam and junk folders of your inbox. We also send this OTP through an SMS to your registered phone number.
- Enter this OTP in the OTP field and click Submit.
- This takes you to a page where you can enter the new password for logging into your account.
When you create your profile on DuloMix, you become part of the DuloMix jobseeker database, which is accessed by over 3 lakh recruiters. Recruiters search through this database for candidates who meet certain criteria such as skills, education, years of experience and employment. If your profile meets these criteria, it will appear in the search result. Recruiters who find your profile suitable may contact you to schedule an interview. Many recruiters prefer to find candidates in this way rather than posting a job listing.
Please try reducing the size of your document to less than 2 MB. You may try switching formats between one of pdf, rtf, word doc or word docx to see which one gives the least size.
If you have added a photo or any other pictures to your document CV, please try removing them from the CV. You can always attach a photo to your DuloMix profile separately.
If you are not able to upload a CV with size less than 2MB, your file may be corrupted. Try changing the format of the CV file (maybe word to .pdf) and upload again.
Searching for Jobs
You can search for jobs that have been posted by companies and recruiters on DuloMix based on key skills, job title/designation or company names. You can also specify location, minimum work experience and minimum salary expected, before searching. If you get hundreds of jobs, you can narrow down your search by using filters. If you do not want to apply to a job right away, you can save the job and apply later. If we show, “No Results Found” for your search result, we recommend you to broaden the search by reducing your filters and criteria while also checking for spelling mistakes in your query.
Here’s how you can search for the right job on DuloMix:
- Go to DuloMix.com and click on the search bar at the top
- In the search bar, type a keyskill, job designation or company name. You can also use Boolean search to refine your search query.
- Type the location where you would like to get a job in the location field. Select the work experience in years for which you want to see jobs in the work experience field. Select the minimum salary for which you would like to see jobs.
- Click Search
- Use filters such as Top Companies, Industry, Salary range, Location, Education, Employer type (posted by company or hiring consultancy), Job Type (International, Premium, Walk-in) and Freshness (how long ago the job was posted) to get more accurate results. These are found on the left side of the search results.
- You can click the Sort by dropdown at the top of the search results to sort either by relevance or by the date when the job was posted.
- Click a job listing to view more details about the job
- Click Apply or Apply on Company Website to apply for the job.