Date PostedFebruary 4, 2022
QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Minimum educationGraduate, Post Graduate
Job Position: Claim Associate
Experience: Freshers Job Location: Gurgaon Compensation: Best In Industry Shift: Rotational Shift/Should be flexible
- Responsible for keying, processing and/or adjusting health claims in accordance with claims policies and procedures.
- Works without significant guidance w/ basic understanding of multiple products (HMO, PPO,COB, etc.).
- Must be able to successfully perform all the duties.
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Able to handle more complex claims.
- Good understanding of the application of benefit contracts, pricing, processing, policies, procedures, govt regs, coordination of benefits, && healthcare terminology.
- Good working knowledge of claims and products, including the grievance and/or re-consideration process.
- Excellent knowledge of the various operations of the organization, products, and services.
- Reviews, analyzes and processes claims/policies related to events to determine extent of company liability and entitlement. Researches and analyzes claims issues.
- Responds to inquiries, may involve customer/client contact.
- Requires a BA/BBA/B.com/B.Sc./Pharm of 2020 and 2021 batch claims processing experience; previous experience using PC, database system, and related software (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Kindly share your updated resume and Pls do Acknowledgment