Date PostedJune 16, 2022
Experience3 Year, 4 Year
QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Minimum educationGraduate, Post Graduate
Cipla Ltd Recruitment 2022 B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/ PhD (Pharmacology)/MSc for Team Member – Medical Writing At Maharashtra – Mumbai . Cipla Ltd Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.
Post Name: Team Member – Medical Writing
Qualification: B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/ PhD (Pharmacology)/MSc
Experienced: 03 to 4 yrs Experienced
Job Description: Cipla Ltd Hiring For Team Member – Medical Writing !
Important Details :
Location: Maharashtra – Mumbai
Post of date: 14/06/2022
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Develop and review documents for clinical and bioequivalence studies to align with product strategy and registration
2. Develop and review common technical documents for regulated and non-regulated market as per country specific guidance for timely registration and renewal of dossier
3. Prepare proposals and justification of queries to different regulatory bodies by gathering literature to obtain approvals/waivers for the molecule
4. Prepare and review SOPs and templates to implement standardized systems and document framework to achieve consistent quality and uniformity in documentation
5. Prepare manuscripts/ abstracts for publication by evaluating the studies conducted by Cipla to represent Cipla globally
B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/ PhD (Pharmacology)/MSc (Clinical research)
Relevant Work Experience
â€¢ B. Pharm with at least 3-4 years of experience in medical and regulatory writingâ€¢ M. Pharm (Pharmacology), MSc (Clinical research) with at least 2-3 years of experience in medical and regulatory writingâ€¢ PhD (Pharmacology) with at least 1-2 years of experience in medical and regulatory writing
Communication Skills (clarity of thought, comprehension)
Likely potential for growth
Job / Product / Technical Knowledge / Pharma domain knowledge
Presentation & Interpersonal skills (If applicable)
Managerial or People Management skills
Safety awareness (If applicable)
Relevance of Previous Experience
Comprehension, Analytical & Problem solving abilities
Productivity & Result Orientation (If applicable)
Sales drive (If applicable)
Personality traits (Individualistic / Team player, Out spoken, Maturity level etc.)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on apply link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.