What skills do you need to get an online internship?
- The skills you need to get an online internship are: excellent writing, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- You should be able to work independently and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You should also be comfortable with technology and have a good internet connection.
- Social media management skills to be able to market your work well.
Networking skills to be able to build relationships with people in the field you are interested in.
- You should also be comfortable interacting with people online, and be able to present yourself well.
- You should also have a portfolio that showcases your work.
- You will need to be comfortable talking on the phone.
- Research skills to be able to carry out accurate and detailed tasks.